Thursday, 21 November 2013

Photoshop Tutorial

For creating the digipack we will need to edit photos using photoshop on the mac. Myself I have never used photoshop before so I am not really confidant with the application at all, so I started watching beginners tutorials on Youtube. I started watching this one to learn how to use the basic tools.

Once i got a basic idea of what to do I uploaded this image on the photoshop application so that i could start editing the image. 


When I uploaded this image, I knew i wanted to change the style and look of the image but I did not know how to do this, so I decided to watch another tutorial that would teach me how to add basic but useful effects to photos.  

Once I had a tinker about and learned how to add effects, the photo of myself above I managed to change to have a retro vintage look. 
  
This is what it looked like after I added the effect and changed the contrast and colours, the retro style becomes obvious. After watching these tutorials I feel more confidant with using photoshop and now I am no longer worried that my lack of experience with using the application will bring my marks down on the creation of my digipack.    

No comments:

Post a Comment